If Open Banking, Open Finance, Open Data or Open Banking Payments is your thing, Open Banking Expo is your must-attend event of 2023. The event SOLD OUT in 2022. Grab a pass in time to unravel the complexities and opportunities that lie ahead in a dynamic open ecosystem against the recent backdrop of the JROC recommendations and PSD3 announcement.
- Now two days with more sessions, more speakers, more exhibitors, more networking opportunities and more time to shape the future of Open Banking and Open Finance. It’s the only event of its kind in the UK and Europe and winner of Best Conference Series at the industry Oscars.
- 150+ show-stopping speakers from brands including American Express, Bank of Lithuania, Barclays, Booking.com, Deutsche Bank, Euro Banking Association, Goldman Sachs, Google, HMRC, HSBC, JP Morgan, Lloyds Banking Group, Marks & Spencer, Payment Systems Regulator, Santander, Tui, Uber, UK Finance and so many more!
- Main stage and 6 breakout stages of captivating content on: Payments, the Future, Open Data, Retail, Customer Vulnerability, and for Women in Open Banking members
- Network with a unique audience blend of retail banks, challengers, payments providers, SME lenders, PISPs, AISPs, fintechs and policy setters. Plus, this year we welcome Open Banking curious payments professionals from the retail, utilities, telecoms, gaming, transport and leisure sectors.
Complimentary tickets are available for many organisations; or you can save 20% on standard tickets using the quote code: FIR20.
Book here: www.openbankingexpo.com/uk
The 14th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum
Date: 5 – 6 October 2023
Location: Athens, Greece
Fintech Review is a media partner of the 14th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum which will gather Europe’s top experts in payments and regulatory technology, offering you access to insider knowledge on Payments trends, regulatory changes, and the newest technologies reshaping the payments and regtech environment.
Learn more about the most recent business models, rules, and best practices by joining executives from banks, fintech, eCommerce, merchants, and the government.
To register & access the agenda: www.qubevents.com/14th-npf-greece
Entry deadline: 30 June 2023
Ceremony: 19 October 2023
Open Banking has the power to transform lives and businesses. It is the most significant digital transformation the financial services sector has seen in decades. Introduced to stimulate competition, drive innovation, and offer consumers and businesses greater control of their finances, there are already so many success stories.
The Open Banking Expo Awards is the only awards scheme serving the Open Banking and Open Finance industry across the globe. Launched in 2021, it attracts more than 120 entries across 14 categories, with 90 companies shortlisted and 300 attending last year’s ceremony.
It returns 19 October 2023, on the evening of Open Banking Expo UK. The deadline for entries is 30 June 2023.
The 2023 categories:
- Payments Canada reveals further delay to Real-Time Rail delivery
- Best Open Banking Data Project
- Best Use of Open Banking by a Non-Financial Services Company
- Best Open Banking Partnership
- Best App
- Open Banking for Good Award
- Best Anti-Fraud Solution
- Best Open Banking Payments Project
- Best Open Finance Application
- Best Open Banking Bank – NEW
- Best Start-up – NEW
- Women in Open Banking Awards – Rising Star – NEW
- Women in Open Banking Awards – Woman of the Year – NEW
- Pioneer Award – Individual
- Pioneer Award – Organisation
The 16th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum
Date: 2 – 3 November 2023
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Fintech Review is a media partner of the 16th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum is a unique experience that will gather global leading experts in the Payments and Regulatory space to share their knowledge on how to evolve business activities in the world of technology advances, regulations, empowered customers and continuous development in a disruptive economy.
The 16th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum is the ultimate meeting point for future-oriented financial service enthusiasts.
To register & access the agenda: www.qubevents.com/16th-npf-cyprus
The 15th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum
Date: 14 – 15 November 2023
Location: Austin, Texas
Fintech Review is a media partner of the 15th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum is an exclusive gathering of top global leaders who will share their knowledge and views on how more organisations are seeking to modernize and improve their operations with a growing focus on expanding opportunities by implementing the latest technologies that are reshaping the Payments and regtech ecosystem.
To register & access the agenda: www.qubevents.com/15th-npf-usa
Transform Payments Europe 2023 conference will bring together Europe’s foremost payments leaders and policy makers to chart a course towards the future of the industry.
Expect deep dives into the implications of The Consumer Duty, instant payments enablement, payment infrastructure adaptations, legacy tech-stack migration, product innovations, and fraud prevention.
Experience the power of partnership as global financial institutions, merchants, and their partners converge in London to unlock explosive growth through seamless payments.