2023 will be a pivotal year for Open Banking in Canada, following the delivery of the Final Report of the Advisory Committee. Yet, many questions remain: Will the big five banks embrace a truly open environment? Is there any real money to be made this year? How far can we progress after a slow start to implementation?
Join us in June to unpick these crucial questions and more as we truly move the dial in anticipation of the roadmap announcement.
- 500+ attendees, 60+ speakers, 20+ exhibitors and 20+ hours of critical content
- Hear from Finance Canada, RBC, CIBC, BMO, EQ Bank, ATB Financial, Large Credit Union Coalition, and more!
- Choose from high-octane sessions across two stages delivered by 60+ innovators, disruptors and visionaries from banks, credit unions, and fintechs
- Work the Expo floor! With so many partners showcasing their Open Banking innovation you might find the collaboration to achieve your objectives
- Pre-book meetings in the dedicated networking zone with peers across the Open Banking ecosystem using the event app now!
- Finish off the day at the conference networking dinner
See the agenda here: https://www.openbankingexpo.com/canada/#agenda
Register here with FIR20 and get 20% off
Here is an event for your calendar! Especially if you’re a business professional with fintech at the core of everything you do, you’ll want to be at Fintech Week London 2023.
This five-day event runs from 19 June to 23 June 2023 with a two-day flagship conference on 19 and 20 June.
In 2022, the event attracted 800+ attendees and 120+ expert speakers from leading companies in financial services in 2022 – 70% of those were decision-
makers. That’s a lot of powerful connections that you can make that could
accelerate so many business ops. Just imagine the potential!
This year will bring together top leaders and innovators in fintech for two days of informative sessions, engaging panel discussions, and exclusive networking opportunities. You’ll have the chance to learn about the latest trends and strategies that are driving business success, and connect with industry experts who can help you take your career or business to the next level.
Register now and get 15% off admission tickets. Use the discount code
Do you work for a bank where COVID-19 has seen your digital transformation plans accelerate rapidly but left many questions unanswered… Banking Transformation Summit provides a holistic, 360 degree view of the banking landscape. Exploring the external factors shifting the market, changing revenue streams, customer expectations and increasing competition; along with internal changes to back office systems; workplace cultures and HR responsibilities.
Integrating new and emerging tech is a crucial step, but financial institutions must also deliver cultural, organisational and operational change in order to meet customer expectations in a digital era.
120 visionary speakers will answer the most pressing industry questions.
Network and learn alongside 1,000 colleagues and peers from the banking industry.
No matter where you are on your transformation journey, Banking Transformation Summit provides inspiration and confidence for your next steps.
Register here to gain inspiration and confidence for the next step on your digital journey and use the code 10FINTECHREVIEW to get a 10% discount.
Transform Payments Europe 2023 conference will bring together Europe’s foremost payments leaders and policy makers to chart a course towards the future of the industry.
Expect deep dives into the implications of The Consumer Duty, instant payments enablement, payment infrastructure adaptations, legacy tech-stack migration, product innovations, and fraud prevention.
Experience the power of partnership as global financial institutions, merchants, and their partners converge in London to unlock explosive growth through seamless payments.
The 14th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum
Date: 20 – 21 September 2023
Location: Athens, Greece
Fintech Review is a media partner of the 14th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum which will gather Europe’s top experts in payments and regulatory technology, offering you access to insider knowledge on Payments trends, regulatory changes, and the newest technologies reshaping the payments and regtech environment.
Learn more about the most recent business models, rules, and best practices by joining executives from banks, fintech, eCommerce, merchants, and the government.
To register & access the agenda: www.qubevents.com/14th-npf-greece
The 15th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum
Date: 27 – 28 September 2023
Location: Austin, Texas
Fintech Review is a media partner of the 15th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum is an exclusive gathering of top global leaders who will share their knowledge and views on how more organisations are seeking to modernize and improve their operations with a growing focus on expanding opportunities by implementing the latest technologies that are reshaping the Payments and regtech ecosystem.
To register & access the agenda: www.qubevents.com/15th-npf-usa
The 16th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum
Date: 2 – 5 November 2023
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Fintech Review is a media partner of the 16th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum is a unique experience that will gather global leading experts in the Payments and Regulatory space to share their knowledge on how to evolve business activities in the world of technology advances, regulations, empowered customers and continuous development in a disruptive economy.
The 16th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum is the ultimate meeting point for future-oriented financial service enthusiasts.
To register & access the agenda: www.qubevents.com/16th-npf-cyprus
With plans underway to operationalise an Open Banking system in Canada by January 2023, this ambitious but achievable goal could spur new growth and increase industry competitiveness on a global scale. 300+ delegates joined to discuss how a “made-in-Canada” Open Banking roadmap and the approach to its implementation have been shaping at Open Banking Expo Canada in Toronto on November 17, 2022.
Taking place on November 22 in London, Financial Crime 360 brings together the finance ecosystem to tackle fraud and money laundering. The event brings together 50+ expert speakers to share practical, actionable solutions to collectively tackle financial crime through industry collaboration and the adoption of new technology.
The UK’s Open Banking, Open Finance and Open Payments community collided in London at Open Banking Expo on 20 October.
- 100+ show-stopping speakers from brands including American Express, BT, Barclays, Booking.com, Citi, Cynergy Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Mastercard, N26, NatWest, Open Banking Implementation Entity, Pay.UK, Payment Systems Regulator, PayPal, Plend, Santander, Starling, Tandem, UK Finance and so many more!
- 9 stages of captivating content on the hottest topics including: Payments, Global, Future, SME Finance, Open Data, Retail, Open Banking for Good and more.
- Network with a unique audience blend of retail banks, challengers, payments providers, SME lenders, PISPs, AISPs, fintechs and policy setters.
- Oktoberfest – the after-party of all after-parties! Enjoy authentic German beer, soft drinks, snacks, and entertainment whilst networking with fellow innovators, disrupters and visionaries leading the charge across the ecosystem